Saturday, April 01, 2006

I Think We Can Make It

Okay! So, I have no idea what is going on, but I have been in a good and forgiving mood lately. I have been waking up feeling like I could take on the world. (Of course, that could be because I am setting the alarm for an hour before I am supposed to get up, downing some Diet Pepsi, a hydrocodone, and a Ritlin. Maybe! Maybe not! Anyway, I am feeling good.)

I have been giving thought to old friends. Most are exactly where I want them to stay...in an undisclosed location. Too bad I can't make the Vice President stay undisclosed like the them. Of course, some have passed on. There was the wonderfully talented, if extremely confused, artist Cameron Girard Chase. What a loss that he went so early. My ex, Don Freed. Now, that I am older, and not so innocent, I realize WHY he had a cat named TWEEK. Duh?! Raymond Jurkowski--we dated when he was 16 and I was 17 or 18. He got mono, and being the immature little bitch I was back then (1982) I didn't want to wait the month till he was better, so I started dating his best friend. He killed himself about a year later. I really feel bad about that. Sorry Ray, but we were just kids. Joe Brooks was one of the great loves of my life. I was underage and he was 47. Mom found out and it being 1981, I knuckled under to the pressure and lost that wonderful man. And of course, Randall Sudderth. Now that was my major screw up. I had someone that loved me, for me with true love from a kind heart. But no, that wasn't exciting enough for me. Of course Mom got involved in that one too. I would so love to have that man back, but I made him wait too long and killed that love. What a stupid little bitch I was. Todd Fuller. If this man asks you out, RUN! When he says "I will only hurt you." LISTEN. He is not joking. Well, to all the girls I've loved before...I mean guys..I would like to dedicate this song to you. I know you will never read this, so I throw it out to the cosmos Say Good Night Gracie.



MELISSA MANCHESTER lyrics
/>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home