Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Sam the Man


Tragedy in the canine world this week as, Sam the Man, the world's three time ugliest dog champ passes on to the great kennel in the sky. May his afterlife be flea and worry free. The fact that this little fellow created so much love and affection in the hearts of people is a good sign for us all.

It would be so nice if we could eliminate a little of the ugliness in the human race. Sometimes, I feel as if Doris Day has the right answer. Not "que sera sera" but trust animals over humans. I honestly love people and want the best for all... at least in the morning when I am starting out my day. It is just that sometimes during the day, humans can really make me change my mind. Thank goodness for the wonderful and nice people I get to deal with through the day. You all keep me sane.

I am now an administrative assistant, which means I answer a lot of phones on a daily basis. About 50% percnt of these are hang-ups when I answer. Now, mind you these are calls from people that have requested that we call them. The more polite people just say, "Sorry Wrong Number". That is fine. I wish them a good day and move on to my next task. Then there are the people that just stay on the line and don't say anything, as if I am going to think that I just imagined the phone rang by itself or that I would find a breathing phone line normal. I actually assume that these people are speech impaired and have made up an imaginary phone for the speech impaired. It is 1-800-382-5968. Just follow your keys on your phone and it is self-explanatory.

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving Day, 2005. I hope everyone has a nice one. The best part for me will be the four days of semi-solitude. It is my wish that you get what you would like out of your Thanksgiving holiday.

p.s. When I started this blog, I really intended to post regularly, but I had some technical problems, so it has been a while since my last post. That has been fixed and I am back. Hope that someone enjoys it.

2 Comments:

Blogger He sings said...

I enjoy it!

Josh

2:59 AM  
Blogger AltonianWeb said...

Why, thank you, kind sir, and unsolicited respondant. Your two eyes viewing my words, gives my life meaning and clarity. Bless you. Bless you. Bless you. Note to self...Go to kitchen, turn off oven.

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home